Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Sankari Wegman (that's me :))
· If any of your items are not in stock we will create a backorder. We will only bill you for items as they ship.
· We will bill you your entire shipping charge on your first order and we will pay all the additional shipping charges on any backorders.
· If you would like your order held until it can ship complete, Please write “Ship Complete” in order Special Instructions.
· PayPal orders require immediate billing (This is a Pay Pal Business Policy, not a JustRite Policy).
Monday, April 19, 2010
- the Quite the Catch stamp set
- Cardstock: Layering White, Red Hot, Turquoise Sea and Green Apple
- Quarter Sheet Patterned paper sheet
- 10 silver brads
- A Print out with supplies and measurements
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
I used 5 different stamps from Taylored Expressions to create this card:
- The house is from the Frightful Night stamp set
- The clouds are from the Branching Out Coordinates stamp set
- The birds are from the Wings of Joy stamp set
- The balloons are from the Beary Special Accessories stamp set
- The sentiment is from the Places You'll Go stamp set
It was so much fun combining all of these stamp sets to create this card:
Friday, April 9, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
10 Choice Cardstock A2 card bases
10 A2 envelopes
15 sheets of patterned paper sized for cardmaking at 4" x 6" (3 sheets each of 5 double-sided patterns)
20 sheets of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardstock (4 sheets each of 5 colors)
1 package of Kaisercraft Pearls
8 panels of Choice Cardstock sized 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (for images and layering)
5 yards of ribbon (2.5 yards each of 2 different styles)
1 Perfect Package Card Box
That is a TON of ingredients and I couldn't wait to get started! I decorated the perfect package box to give to a special teacher who inspires and I made the cards to give to my children's teachers. Here is the perfect package and coordinated cards that I made from this card kit:
I heart this sweet globe image! LOVE it and the sentiment - I created the Thanks in a little flag kind of way and embellished with the Kaiser pearls from the Card Kit:
Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!