Today is release day over at Taylored Expressions - and it is REALLY HUGE!!! Taylor is releasing a TON of stuff this month - and that means there is a TON of stuff ready for your crafting pleasure!!!
I thought I would list all the release day items that Taylor is releasing just to keep things clear:
- All of my Halloween projects use the Fright Night Project Pantry kit that Taylor is releasing
- All of the Birthday cards (on time and belated :) use the Make a Wish Project Pantry Kit that Taylor is releasing
- Taylor is releasing more dies for your crafting pleasure!!! Check out all of the newTaylored Dies here!!!!!
- Make A Wish stamp set - for all your birthday needs (This stamp set is part of the Taylored Expressions Giving Tree program and so will come as a sheet of rubber untrimmed so that maximum money can be donated to the charity) You can check out what I made with this awesome stamp set in this post here :)
- Borderlicious - I LOVE all the different borders in this amazing stamp set - and with just a wee bit of ink - boom! instant border (from faux stitching, to stars, to curls!) I used the borderlicious stamp set in these two posts Here and Down Below!
- Belated Birthday A La Carte - There are 8 amazing A La Carte images and sentiments to choose from to create the perfect belated birthday cards! These stamps are made for me since I have been known to send belated birthday greetings a couple of months after someone's birthday!! :))) LOL! So many cute images that can be purchased separately! I created a little birthday notebook holder with some of these images in this post here :)
- Big Bubble Background stamp - this stamp set is awesome - with one press - you have an instant background of tiny and big bubbles - that you can color or not - I used this in decorating the pocket holder for my birthday notebook in this post.
- Halloween A La Carte stamp set - this is a perfect and lovely Halloween stamp set with the cutest Halloween tree that you can decorate up and hang with little Halloweeny items!
- Fright Night Favors stamp set - PERFECT for creating your own Halloween treats to send out and have the cutest labels to stamp the sentiments in
- Hangin' Out: Wicked Wardrobe - I LOVE this stamp set - it continues the Hangin' Out concept that was started with Hangin' Out stamp set and the Hangin' Out: At the Beach stamp set - I LOVE the fact that you can create your own clothesline size and hang as many items as you want on it - and I LOVE for Halloween, you can hang these super cute images on this clothesline! Yesterday I created a little door hanger for Halloween using these stamps and today I couldn't wait to create more - so I thought that it would be fun to create a clothesline Halloween card - I stamped and paper pieced the clothes (I am imagining that a little cutie witch washed all her Halloween wear and was drying it out as she got ready for a Halloween party :) and then using one of the stamps from the Borderlicious stamp set - I created the clothesline card below
Paper: Fright Night Project Pantry Kit
Stamps: Hangin' Out: Wicked Wardrobe and Borderlicious stamp set (for the clothesline) form Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe
Accessories: EK success punch, Adirondacks liquid pearls, dimensionals, glaze
Hope you have enjoyed seeing all the different projects and cards made with these amazing new stamps this release - I can't wait to see what the Baker's Dozen has created for today's release!!! Hop on over with me and check out these amazing ladies!!!
and of course!: Taylor VanBruggen
This is the Birthday Bash celebration as Taylored Expressions turns 2 !!! Check out all these amazing Birthday Deals that Taylor has got going on for you!!!
From now through Monday September 6th - Taylor is offering these amazing deals!!!!!
BIRTHDAY BASH SPECIALS
- 4 orders will be selected at random (one each day from Friday - Monday) to win a $25 TE gift certificate.
That's a lot of yummy crafting goodness!!!! WOOT! A huge hug and highfive to Taylor on her beautiful company turning 2 ! You are amazing Taylor - wishing you and your family more and more success and wishing you that every one of your dreams come true!!! Thank you for letting me be part of this amazing DT!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Hope to run in to you at the Taylored Expressions store while shopping!!!
Don't mind me and my cupcake pajamas! :)))