Monday, February 13, 2012

Taylored Expressions: Key Ingredients Kit Day 4


Hi Everyone ,
The Key Ingredients party continues with Taylored Expressions as today I am peeking some projects that I created with this gorgeous Key Ingredients kit! If you subscribe as a Key Ingredients Kit member before March 10th - you will receive an exclusive stamp set that is just adorable! - you can check out all the details on Taylor's blog HERE.  This is such a great club to be part of because Taylor takes all the guesswork out for you - and creates kits every month with coordinating card stock, embellishments, DP and more that make it super easy to create a project! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit - and I made two projects just using the kit!!!

The first project I created uses NO STAMPS! OMY! Just the sentiments from the Key Ingredients Kit for February! I decorated a Tea Tin  and decorated it using these gorgeous DP papers and beautiful Fairytale Prima Roses - which I am swooning over! :) I used the Layering Doily- Small, the Hearts a Plenty Dies  and the Butterflies (set of 3) dies from Taylored Expressions:


 Here are some of the different sides of the Tea Tin:


I loved making this project - and loved that I didn't have to use any stamps! I couldn't wait to make another project and used one of the Darcie's Acrylic Frames to create this project by our doorway using the Cozy Cottages stamp set with the Birds and Branches dies:



I loved using this gorgeous Key Ingredients kit and can't wait to use every single bit of all the ingredients that are in this kit! 

Please check out both of these ladies who are showing samples today:
the awesome Tori Wild
and the wonderful Corinna McGregor

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)


4 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are fabulous Sankari! Love the papers and dies you put together. The tin looks AWESOME!

Cheryl said...

Both projects are gorgeous! I love decorating containers and yours is especially beautiful.

Radha said...

Happy {HEART} Day.
Hope u get tons of flowers.

Jodi Collins said...

These are GORGEOUS Sankari! Everything you touch turns to MAGNIFICENT!