Thursday, June 7, 2012

Release Day at Taylored Expressions!!!


TE Release Day!
  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
  • More projects from the Baker's Dozen to inspire you.Just follow the link list  below.
  • Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page to find out  how you can get FREE 4th of July Stamps with your purchase.

HI Everyone!!!

Are you just loving these sneak peeks from the Taylored Expressions release this month! I love all the gorgeous stamps and dies and am especially excited about this set called: Forever Blooms (which coordinates with the Hydrangea Blooms die!!) I love that these stamps can be inked solid with ink or colored in with whatever medium you like. I chose to ink my blooms in different inks and then cut them out with the dies (both blooms and leaves) and then arragnge it very simply together. 

The die set above comes with dies to cut the leaves so that you can arrange them on either side of the stem and I love how crisply and perfectly it cuts the hydrangea blooms! This is my attempt at a CAS card - something that can be quickly made or reproduced - I love the feeling of the card and all the different possibilities in the stamp set from wedding, to everyday, to graduation to birthday - this set is so versatilte!!!

I added some liquid pearls to the edges and to the center of each flower and finished it off with some vellum butterflies and a bow :) I love how quick and fun and easy this was to make!! I can't wait to see what the rest of the design team has created with all the lovely stamps and dies from this month's release! Please check them out here with me:
And don't forget to stop by the  Fresh Out of the Oven Department  in the Taylored Expressions store to see all the lovely items that Taylor has freshly loaded into the store!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

5 comments:

Teresa Zuehls said...

What an extraordinary beautiful card! Love the colors and the vellum butterflies. The silver liquid pearls add a touch of elegance to the card. Just beautiful. TFS

Jill Norwood said...

Sankari - your blog and all of your cards are amazing! I just joined your email list so I can get your posts in my email box! Love the greens and purples of this card and the way you cut out the circle! Stunningly beautiful!

Trisha said...

Sankari, your card is truly beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Yet another gorgeous hydrangea arrangement!! you are always quite the inspiration my friend!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is truly a work of art! I love that lime green...and I always love how you combine colors. Just wonderful. XOXO