Friday, August 10, 2012

Taylored Expressions: August Release Spotlight hops!


Hi Everyone!
This week has been release week over at Taylored Expressions and there are a ton of new products - check out all the deals and steals in the Fresh Out of the Oven section at the TE store and check out all the Current Specials section! I have been lovin' this release and for my project today, I created a simple CASish card using the Chevron Big Background stamp set with the sunshine rainbow from the Doodle This stamp set. I stamped the Chevron Big Background image onto some Choice Snow White card stock and then colored a rainbow with my copies. Taylor also has come out with a Chevron Border Dies that fit perfectly with the stamp! 

I die cut some yellow felt with my Chevron Border die and then placed it over the yellow row in the rainbow and then added a row of liquid pearls over the felt. I stamped the rainbow and clouds and cut it out with some circle nesties and then popped a cloud out and stamped the sentiment that I added some corner interest and then sponged with some brown ink. 


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Doodle This and Chevron Big Background stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black ink and Bahama Blue and copies
Accessories: Yellow felt, liquid pearls, Chevron Border dies, Circle Nestabilities, purple bling, yellow ribbon and dimensionals

I loved how quick it was to make this card - it was also fun to color it in with a rainbow motif :) Please check out all the awesome creations on the Release Spotlight hop that these amazing ladies have created!!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you have an amazing weekend!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Karen T said...

this is so great! I love your bright rainbow, and creative use of the stamps and dies! thanks for sharing...

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness Sankari! This is so Sweet Sunny and DARLING! 8-) Love the touch of Bling too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Carol Dunstan said...

looks awesome! Love the rainbow of chevrons :D