Saturday, May 25, 2013

Forever & Always

Hi Everyone,

A while ago I played around with the papers from the Simple Stories: Vintage Bliss collection and created a litttle framed scrappy project for my DH for our anniversary. I loved this picture of us that my friend had taken and cut the picture out with some circular Spellbinders and created a mat with some lighter blue cardstock for it to nestle on. 

 I covered the white mate that came with the frame with the DP papers - I really liked the flowery DP because they reminded me of the beach chairs from when we were there :) The grayish wooden DP reminds me of the driftwood on the beach and I added the pennants from the Fly Your Flag 2 stamp set and the lovely sentiment "Forever and Always" from the  Forever In Bloom stamp set.



Project Ingredients:
Stamps: Forever In Bloom (sentiment) and Fly Your Flag 2 (Pennants) from Taylored Expessions
Paper: Simple Stories: Vintage Bliss
Inks: Teal Zeal from Memento
Accessories: Baker's Twine, heart punch, Spellbinders circles and Best Glue Ever

I loved this little project and it makes me anytime that I create a little gift for my family or friends :) Somehow seeing their faces whenever they open the present just makes my day! I loved making this project :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you are having an amazing day!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: