Thursday, July 18, 2013

Taylored Expressions: July Key Ingredients Blog Hop day2

Hi Everyone!

Today we at Taylored Expressions are showing more samples from the fabulous July Key Ingredients kit featuring the DP from Basic Grey's Knee Highs (and it comes with a coordinating stamp of the month - check out yesterday's post!)! The Key Ingredients kits are an awesome way to get your creative mojo on because everything comes color coordinated - ready for you to get your craft on! 

So today, I created a card with JUST the July Key Ingredients kit and made a Happy Birthday card for my mother-in-law (AND can you believe that I actually gave it to her! I am usually not very good about mailing the cards I make, but I was so proud of myself for getting this one to her ON her birthday!! woohoo!! :D)

I paired this with the It's Your Birthday - A la Carte stamp set and colored in the letters with colors that matched the DP and then added a bit of glaze to the balloons:
I love making a card with little squares as the background - great way to create a bit of variety in the card - but it was mostly because I love all the different DPs in this set and wanted to use them all!! I added a little bit of embellies to each square and then added a little bit of liquid pearls to the side - here is a closer peek:
Card Ingredients:
Stamp set: It's Your Birthday - A La Carte from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: All ribbon from the July KI kit, EK success scallop punch, liquid pearls, glaze, heart punch, dimensionals, copics, twine and buttons from stash

Please check out these amazing artistes and their creation with this month's awesome Key Ingredients Kit:



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you are having an amazing Thursday!
Hugs and Smiles!
Sankari :)




2 comments:

Renee said...

Great card, colors are perfect!!

Natalie said...

Sweet design, darling card!