Friday, March 21, 2014

Take a Spin - March Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions: Hello


Hi Everyone,

  This month's Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions is called: Take a Spin and comes with coordinating dies called Spin it to Win It - and if you get the deluxe subscription to the KI kit - you will get the SOTM (with dies) along with papers (this month its the Simple Stories Daily Grind  papers!) all of which makes it super fun and easy to create all kinds of fun festive cards!


For my project today, I didn't know where to start because I was so overwhelmed with all the possibilities from this amazingly versatile stamp set!  I LOVE this spinner - what a fun Spin it to Win it Die!! I die cut the spinner from different colors in this month's KI kit:

Here is a close up of the spinner (I LOVE this cute little arrow!) and it is attached with a brad (and it can really spin!)  - I had it point to one of the sentiments from this stamp set (so hard to choose one - they are all awesome!) - I punched a circle out for the "hello" sentiment and then popped it up near the arrow:
Card Ingredients:
Stamp: Take a Spin - March Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions
Papers: March Key Ingredients Kit (Simple Stories Daily Grind )
Ink: Bamboo Leaves and Rich Cocoa (Memento Inks)
Accessories: silver ribbon, corner rounder, foam dimensionals, brad, circle punches and Best Glue Ever
Taylored Dies: Spin it to Win It die
 
This is such a fun stamp and I adore these papers that go perfectly with it - insta-card!! You can check out all the possibilities for subscribing to the Taylored Expressions Stamp of the Month and/or Key Ingredients Kit.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!
Have a beautiful Friday - happy weekend!
Ciao for now!

Sankari :)


No comments: