Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Taylored Expressions May Release Day 2:

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to Day 2 of Sneak Peeks from Taylored Expressions!! All of the stamps and dies will be released on Thursday at 7am PST!! Today I am so excited to show you cards that I made using the awesome dies!! This first card I made entirely out of dies!!! There is a new set of dies called: Build A Scene: Lakeside that comes with all the parts necessary to create a fun scene with trees and lakes - so much fun!

I love these trees!! Aren' they so much fun!?! I cut them out of both cardstock and felt and then arranged them here and there and then finished it with some stickles on top of the trees. I love how the lake side dies look - makes create water so much easier!!!

Card Ingredients:
Inks: Distress Inks: Broken China 
Cardstock: Sugar Cube, Cherry Pop, Pumpkin, Candy Corn, Granny Smith, Salt Water Taffy, Kraft, Dijon
Taylored Felts: Avocado, Grass Green, Split Pea
Taylored Dies and Embossing Folder: Build a Scene: Lakeside, Lakeside Border, Build A Scene: Rolling Hills, Cloud Border
Accessories: Best Glue Ever and Foam Dimensional tape, stickles

I loved creating all the details for this card and for the card below! I used the On The Road - Beetle die for the bottom card --  and created a little scene for this card with the sentiment from the Go Beep Stamp set:

Here is a closer peek at the card - i added some acetate behind the windows as well as creating a road for the card from the On The Road dies :

Stamp set: Go Beep stamp Set (Taylored Expressions)
Inks: Memento Ladybug Red
Cardstock: Cherry Pop, Candy Corn,  Granny Smith, Sugar Cube, Strawberry Milkshake, Lemon Meringue, Oreo
Taylored Dies and Embossing Folder: On the Road – Beetle, Build A Scene – On the Road, Tagging Along, Tag Stacklets 1, Grass border, Cloud Border and Stitched Banner Stacklets
Accessories: Best Glue Ever and Foam Dimensional tape, bling,

Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog to answer Taylor's Question of the Day for a chance to win a prize from the latest release!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I loved making these projects! Please hop back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!!

Ciao for now,


Kriss said...

Love the mixed materials on the trees Sankari!

AJ Bodine said...

I'm so glad I saw this in my feed! I'm such a big fan of everything TE and your cards are just gorgeous using all dies! A lot of this is going on my wishlist!