Thursday, June 17, 2010

Make it a Grande

Hi Everyone,

I think I have kind of, slightly, not really, somewhat recovered from school being out for the summer - both for the kids and myself... phew! The last week was filled with end of school parties, and teacher appreciation and fun in the sun. Between birthday parties, school parties and going away parties - I feel slightly drained - so today - I decided to Make It a Grande kinda day :)
I used the stamp set Just a Little Caffeine Borders and Centers 2" from JustRite Stampers and created a little fun card using some yummy BoBunny papers. I love that you can interchange
the borders in this stamp set and create whatever kind of borders (with sentiments of without sentiments) that you like. Gotta love the versatility of it all!!!

Here is a quick and simply card:

Card Ingredients:
Papers: BoBunny and Bazzil
Stamps: Just a little Caffeine from JustRite Stampers (2")
Ink: Adirondack Expresso
Accessories: threading punch, dimensionals, tacky tape, frosting glitter in lime green, spellbinders, corner punch

I love it when things come together quickly and it especially makes it really quick that all the JustRite stamps coordinate perfectly with Spellbinders. Each of the ovals, circles, square shapes coordinate perfectly with the corresponding shape of Spellbinder dies - talk about making everything simple! love it! We have some fabu coffeeshops in town that make it easy to have a Grande kinda day! So, I am off to relax, unwind and breathe the freedom of summer!!!Woo-hoo!

Wishing you a grande kind of day!!!
thanks for stopping by!!!
big hugs,
Sankari :)

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Oh boy...yes a Grande! ;) Love your card! :)

Isha said...

Love your Grande card in a Grand way....lol.:)