Friday, August 27, 2010

Mojo Monday: Lifetime of Happiness

Good Morning Everyone,

My friend just made her engagement official after announcing it on Facebook (that's how you really know who is in a relationship these days - how official things are :P LOL!) and I couldn't wait to make her card! I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use - the gorgeous gorgeous new stamp set from Verve called Love story - seriously - Julee has created the most gorgeous wedding set - beautiful fonts and graphics! I used the gorgeous Mojo Monday sketch #153 designed by Mary Fish, for this card and tried to keep it as CAS as I could.

I stamped the gorgeous hearts four times and then paper pieced the center heart with some BG paper and folded it up a little bit. I stamped the last heart with the two sweet lovebirds and embossed it with some white EP: I LOVE this sentiment from the Love Story stamp set which says: "Wishing you a Lifetime of Happiness".


Here is another angle (have you ever taken a picture of your card and then couldn't decide which picture you liked better? Well, I couldn't decide which one this morning, so I decided to go with both of them :)))
Card Ingredients:
Paper: Basic Grey DP and white cardstock from PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Glaze red pen from Sakura
Accessories: Ribbon from May Arts, Adirondack liquid pearls, dimensionals, corner chomper, bling

I can't wait to mail this out to her and I can't wait for the wedding and to see her in her bridal glory! I love weddings so much and especially love seeing the faces of the bride and groom when the first see each other! So sweet!!!!

Well on that happy note - hope your friday is off to a great start!
Thanks so much for stopping by !
Hugs,
Sankari :)

6 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Wow this is an absolutely gorgeous card. Just Wonderful. Hugs marja

Maria Elena said...

So cute !!! Love all embossing details !
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Charlene said...

I love your designs and use of color and texture!! Beautiful!!

jamfiescreations1 said...

This is such a beautiful card.

Romaine said...

This is beautiful! I love how you have folded the hearts for texture and a lovely detail!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

She's going to adore this!! Talk about creative, clever and gorgeous!! I LOVE your 3-D hearts!!