Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Unity Tags of Merriment :)

Hi everyone,

A while ago, the fabulous and lovelyAnglea of Unity Stamps created this darling video for making some quick Christmas tags! I am all about quick and I love the look she created and I so wanted to CASE her, but don't think I could ever create "Angela cuteness" :) but I tried :) Using the super cute new co-brands that Unity is carrying - I used the Snowflakes Fall from Heaven stamp set from Jilibean Soup and the Peace.Love.Joy stamp set by Lisa Hetrick. Somehow, I was going to make just a couple of tags, but once I got started, I couldn't stop creating tags :) Here is a pic of some of them:


And here are some individual shots - I love the sentiments and had fun palying around with the sentiments and snowflakes and of course a well bit of stickles bling :)

I attached a little snowflake that I punched out of kraft and adhered onto the tag and decorated each one with some liquid pearls in the center:

It was fun to create some vertical tags too! On the back of each of the tags, I wrote "To and From" and can't wait to dress up my gifts with some of these tags :)


Here is one gift that I created and its hard to see in the picture, but I stamped some snowflakes onto the box as well in a light brown ink with some white - fun and simple!


Who knew tags could be so much fun to create! So happy to get them done and now off to finish my Christmas shopping! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you are having a happy holly jolly kind of day!
Hugs, 
Sankari :)

3 comments:

Cassie_lu said...

lovely tags

Sudha said...

Awesome.

Anthonette said...

My dear Sankari,
The tags you designed are so awesome! So much eye candy to look at. Happy New Year!