Tuesday, February 22, 2011

JustRite Stamps: Fancy Tags: HEartFelt Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to make a quick thank you card for a dear friend of mine who has gone above and beyond the call of friendship - she has always been there for me and I wanted to make a special card for her to thank her for everything she has done. I used the Fancy Tags set (Cling stamps from JustRite Stampers) for making this card. I LOVE all the sentiments in this set - and the possibilities of combining the different sentiments and tag images is endless! I love that there is a sentiment for every occasion! I used the Heartfelt Thanks sentiment for this card :
Card Ingredients:
Paper: Be Mine from Echo Park
Stamps: Fancy Tags (Cling) from JustRite Stamps
Ink: Tuxedo Black and RoseRed ink from Memento 
Accessories: EK success border punch, liquid pearls (platinum), ribbon frill, and dimensionals

I stamped the tag twice and then stamped the sentiment in one of the tag frames. I cut out the sentiment and popped it up on the fancy tag that I stamped in RoseRed ink. I added some embellies and liquid pearls and a little butterfly to the side. I also punched out a border on the bottom and added some liquid pearls to the border. I love how this card turned out! It was so quick and simple and that is always a plus!

I love these Cling stamps from JustRite - they stamp so beautifully - you can check out all the Cling stamps that JustRite has over here!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: