Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January Release Day: Love Tree dies!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is the release of all the new stamps, dies, project pantries and yummy goodies from Taylored Expressions! WooHOOO!

For today's project, I am SO excited to show you a card with no stamping! Just all dies! Today, Taylor will be releasing the cutest little dies called Love Tree - which is made up the sweetest little tree with hearts for leaves and the sentiment love! : I tried to go for the CAS style (the hardest style that I have ever encountered!) and keep everything monochromatic :) I love the way cream and white go together and so I made the base and cut the sentiment and tree from Choice Buttercream and created a mat with Choice Snow White. I die cut the tree and added a little bit of glitter to the heart leaves with a little bit of glitter on the sentiment - I love how this turned out - and I can't wait to create more!

To kind of pop up the tree and sentiment, I cut out the trees, and sentiment 4 times and stacked them up together so that they would stick up a little bit more - here is a close up of the stacking for the dies:


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Choice Snow White and Choice ButterCream cardstock
Accessories: Love Tree dies, corner chomper, Heart punch (mini), MS Grass punch, EK success border punch, red grosgrain ribbon

I love this sweet die - and its perfect for Valentine's day, anniversaries, friendship or just because! AND I love that you can mix the dies with stamps and and cut out the sentiment with the coordinating papers in the card you are making - love it! There are so many stamps and dies that are being sneak peeked today to celebrate Release Day - please check them out all of these talented ladies here today:
Tomorrow - we are having some fun spotlights - would love it you would hop by!
Thanks so much for  stopping by today!
Ciao for now!
Sanakri :)

12 comments:

Jami said...

OH.MY.WORD!

*thud*

Taylor said...

You're cracking me up! I love it that CAS is the hardest style you've ever encountered! As I was cutting off all of these heart leaves the other day I kept thinking "Sankari would be loving this right now". lol

Your card is gorgeous! I love the chunky glitter on the hearts and the white on cream is stunning!

Unknown said...

Stunning creation, Sankari! Love all the layers and the cream/white combination!

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love your monochromatic card, Sankari! The extra layers for added depth is brilliant and I love the sparkle from the glitter!

Jen Shults said...

So this is amazing. And it's totally CAS Sankari style! LOVE the white and cream together... brilliant and I never would have thought of it but I have to say my favorite part is the way the glitter seriously looks like twinkle lights on the hearts... so so pretty! You are AMAZING!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Wowza! This is absolutely AMAZING, Sankari! A real showstopper, girlie! LOVE it!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Gorgeous!!! I really love it!

Shannon White said...

WOW!!! this is Absolutely GOR-JUSS Sankari!! & So Elegant!! Love the Cream on White and all the fabulous dimension, the Pop of red with the heart and ribbon is Fabulous! I'm loving the sparkle too! LOVE! -)

Hugs
Shannon

Janine - Ellabella said...

LOVING the card and all of the BEAUTIFUL details!! Hugs Janine

Davi said...

Wow very cool the way you layered the tree to create the wonderful dimension ;)

Tiggerscraps said...

This is gorgeous!!! I never think to do all white when I'm making cards, this is an adorable image

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

THis is so elegant, Sankari! I LOVE it!