Friday, February 1, 2013

February IHP Guest Designer :)


Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to be the February Guest Designer for I {Heart} Papers which is owned by the super sweet Kate Baldwin! I am so lucky that I have gotten to meet Kate twice at CHA - she is so much fun, sweet and positive! Here is a picture from Summer CHA 2010 where I got to meet Kate (in pink) as well as a bunch of amazing papercrafters (Ashley Cannon Newell, (that's me in the black :), Lori Tecler, Carolyn Mustopa, Kate Baldwin, Deb Felts and Gretchen Belknap). I loved meeting Kate for the first time in LA and then in Chicago for then next CHA:


I have loved shopping at IHP - super cute stamps, awesome paper and ribbon and Kate is so super fast with her shipping and does everything with so much love! I can't wait to share my IHP projects with this month - big thanks to Kate for inviting me this month - YAY!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and letting me share something exciting :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Ciao for now,
Sankari :)

4 comments:

i {heart} papers said...

Yay! So excited to have you on board! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Mary Ann said...

Congrad!

Deb said...

Welcome, sweet friend! SO excited to have you with us this month! xoxoxo

Libby Hickson said...

I hope to meet Kate someday, such a sweet FB friend. :-) What a fun day this must have been!