Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hi Everyone!

Ever in a quick birthday card?! I know I am and I made a super quick one by using the Bake A Cake die from Taylored Expressions :) I die cut this cake with a few different DPs including choice cardstock (both Snow and Buttercream). I then assembled the cake by piecing the layers of different cardstocks together and then added a little glitter to the top part of the cake:


Here is a closer look at the cake - I wanted to keep the colors very neutral and to the color scheme of cream, white and pink. I found some lace ribbon and added it as a trim and then trimmed the card with some liquid pearls and then added some bling and little bit of ribbon to the cake stand:


Card Ingredients:
Papers: Taylored Expressions: Choice Snow White  and Choice Buttercream cardstock and kraft cardstock
Taylored Dies: Party Banner Border die, Bake Me A Cake die
Accessories: bling, MS glitter, liquid pearls, corner rounder, vintage lace, grosgrain ribbon (pink), foam dimensionals
I loved making this beautiful card and am so happy to be able to give it to my beautiful friend on her birthday!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Big hugs,

Sankari :)


No comments: