Thursday, October 29, 2015

Share Joy Challenge #9 - I do not want to build a snowman!! (lol!)

Hi Everyone,

The Taylored Expressions Challenge Blog: Share Joy has a great challenge - both a sketch and color challenge - you can use both or you can just use one - I choose just the sketch - and added an element or two (an extra sentiment panel. I love the Grumplings - Christmas stamp set -- these cute grumplings just crack me UP! Now, if you have seen the movie Frozen - then you know the song: "Do you want to build a snowman?"... I know it very well because my daughter sings this song alllllll the time... I mean alllllll the time!!! When I saw this sentiment - I just had to laugh --- haha and couldn't wait to make a card from this set:

I started with the elements of this sketch and then added a raised platform to the circular panel containing the grumpy kitty :) and then added some Snowflake Confetti - Little Bits here and there


Card ingredients:
Stamp set: Grumplings- Christmas stamp set from Taylored Expressions 
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Memento Love Letter
Cardstock: Cherry Pop (TE), Toffee (TE), Sugar Cube (TE), Salt Water Taffy (TE), Basil Pesto (TE), Build A Scene - Christmas
Taylored Dies: Snowflake Confetti - Little Bits dies, Stitched Circle Stacklets, Rainbow Scallop Border
Accessories: Foam Tape, Best Glue Ever, bling, Linen Ribbon

Loved playing along with this sketch and I can't wait to Share Joy by sharing this card with my fellow friend who also has a daughter who LOVES this song and I am sure can get a chuckle from this card!!! I love this challenge and the way it encourages us all to share the cards we make and spread and share joy!! 

Check out the Share Joy Challenge for all the details on how you can play and join in on the fun!!


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs

Sankari :)


No comments: