Friday, June 3, 2011

ReleASE DAY -at Taylored Expressions!!!!!!!



June Release At a Glance
  • We have sneak peeks to share Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Friday, June 3rd at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment in the Taylored Expressions Store.
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets on Thursday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
  • Special Early Bird Offer on Release Day for the first 15 orders over $100.  It's TOTALLY SWEET!
  • Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate.  Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and all will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day!  Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please.  Comments close Thursday 6/2 at 7pm for the drawings.
  • Hi  Everyone,
    Welcome to Release day fun at Taylored Expressions Store- where all the fun peeks at the stamps and dies that were showcased this week are being released today (right now!). I love all the variety of stamps and sentiments and for today - I have a very simple and quick card. Last night, one of my friends got married (it was beautiful) and at the wedding another one of my friends told me that he and his girlfriend just got engaged and were going to get married next week (justice of the peace) and I was so happy for both of them - that I thought I could make a quick card for their engagment party coming up this weekend (seriously - there are so many people getting married this month its crazy and beautiful!). I used the sweeeeeet stamp set: Sweet Bliss with Cuppie to create this card - I love all the images and the sentiments and I thought the pairing of these sentiments would make a fun card. 
    I used the pennant chipboard from the Mixed Scallop Mini Triangle Banner Chipboard and covered it with some scraps fo DP and then to each on adhered a sentiment and a button so that it would read: "Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs., Enjoy the ride".  I tried to keep it fun and simple - my attempt at a CAS card and finished it with a little pleated paper trim. 

Card Ingredients:
Paper: scraps of DP
Stamps: Sweet Bliss stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Bamboo Leaves
Accessories: Pennant Chipboard (Mixed Scallop Mini Triangle Banner Chipboard), buttons, pleated paper, dimensionals, liquid pearls for pennant scallops and thin satin ribbon.

This was a super quick card and fun to create one with just sentiments and a super quick post so that you can check out all the wonderful creations and check out the TE store for the new release items! There are SO many wonderful creations that are being previewed today - please make sure to hop to all the wonderful ladies to see their release day post!


And also make sure to check out the Fresh Out of the Oven section at the Taylored Expressions store to see all the wonderful products that Taylor has in store that are new and are being released today!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)


9 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

GORGEOUS Banner girlie! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

Karen Giron said...

What a super cute idea! LOVE the pennants with the tag overlay!

crazystamper said...

What a great idea!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely <3 this card! Love the banner and the tags attached to the buttons so CUTE!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Arlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! That is a great idea...love it! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

So, so cute, Sankari!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Simply beautiful...you have such amazing designs...love it!

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Isabelle I live Quebec (Canada), I find your blog really interresting! I watch it every week.
I love your cards with the seam and I was wondering what sewing machine do you use to make your cards?
I want to buy one, but I don't know what to buy:(

Thank you :)
Isabelle

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute! I always know you will have something great when I visit here.