September Birthday Bash and Release
- At Taylored Expressions we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday and you are invited to our Birthday Bash!
- Sneak peeks Monday through Wednesday - lots of fun eye candy and inspiration!
- All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, September 1st at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Every order placed Thursday - Monday will include a FREE Party Favor. Details coming Thursday morning..
- To celebrate our 3rd Birthday, you have 3 WAYS TO WIN!
1. Help Spread the Word! Grab our Birthday Badge from Taylor's blog and post it on your blog for the week. Then come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog to let us know you're spreading the word. You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 TE gift certificate.
2. Join us on Facebook for an early reveal of all the new stamp sets Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST. You will have until 8 pm PST that night to comment to enter to win each new set.
3. Join us in our SCS Forum for a contest that will begin Thursday morning. In the meantime you can see Baker's Dozen sneak peeks there and chat with us!
Today is day 3 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions - and today the design team will be previewing 5 stamp sets both Petite and A La Carte. The sets that you will be seeing today are the:
- Autumn and Spooky Wreath (these popular seasonal wreath series was concepted by Jami Sibley and illustrated by Nancy McKinney for Whimsical Wishes and they work perfectly with the Seasonal Wreath and Bow Taylored Dies.
- Moka Tabitha - there is another cute little Moka in town for the Moka line by Nancy McKinney - welcome to Moka Tabitha (I will be showing her tomorrow :)
- There are also two new A La Carte's that we are featuring, both designed by Nancy McKinney: The Spooky A La Carte and the Fall A La Carte which are the perfect size for cards, scrapbooking and homedecor!
My project today features the Fall A La Carte which is just the cutest little thing - I love the Font of the word Fall and the cute little squirrels around the letters - too cute! Fall is my FAVORITE season - ever! I love the feeling of a chill in the air, the colors turning beautiful colors, hot apple cider, getting into comfortable hoodies and sweats and heading down to the Farmer's Market with a hot cocoa in hand, something about this season always makes me happy!
So for my card today, I wanted to create a leaf card - so taking a regular A2 size card (horizontal) I drew out a big leaf that I cut out of brown cardstock and then sponged on the sides - this was then adhered to the A2 cardstock that I used some scrap paper on and then cut out the right side of the cardstock falling the leaf pattern. The image was stamped in Black Memento Ink onto Choice Snow White cardstock and then copicfied. I cut it out using the Frame it Up die from Taylored Expressions. I tied some American Crafts ribbon around the leaf and added a little outline of liquid pearls.
Stamps: Fall A La Carte
Inks: Copics and Memento Black
Accessories: American Crafts ribbon, liquid pearls, dimensionals and Frame it Up die from Taylored Expressions.
I really love this cute little A La Carte - so perfectly cute and cozy and Autumnal in every way! I can't wait to see what the Design Team has created using one of the stamp sets listed above! Please hop on over and check them all out with me!
And please stop by tomorrow for some release day celebration!