Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Taylored Expressions: Sneak Peeks Day 3!


Hi Everyone!

It's day 3 of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions and today - I am so excited to show a project that I created using the about to be release: Onesie Notecard Die! I cannot even tell you - HOW awesome this die is - here is a picture of what it looks like:

I love that it can fold and create a 3-D onesie and I thought it would be fun to create a little banner for one of my friend's baby shower using this Onesie Notecard die and some small bitty stamps that are part of the Onesie Twosie stamp set. I die cut 5 big Onesies in both a light and darker blue and then strung them together with some twine:


I added some green brads to the bottom of the onesie after die cutting them and put a dimensional in the center to keep it popped up a little. The center of the image are some small cute stamps from the Onesie Twosie stamp set (also to be released tomorrow). The cute dinosaur and dump truck were layered onto some larger circles with dimensionals and then to the onesie with a glue dot.


Here is a closer peek at one of the Onesie Notecard dies. I found a stash of hidden clothespins that I added to each of the onuses - Love how this banner turned out and love how fun and easy it was to make!


I can't wait to see what all the lovely ladies have created with the super cute stamps that are being peeked for the April Taylored Expressions release! Please check them all out here:
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please hop by tomorrow for some release day fun!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

19 comments:

Renee said...

What a great idea and a clever way to use the onesies design...precious!

Lynda said...

Such an adorable banner, Sankari!

Rosie Gustafson said...

I love how you decorated the onsies and used them to decorate. Very creative.

Miriam Prantner said...

This banner is so adorable! I just love it! From the snaps, to the clothespins, to the papers and stamps. Fabulous!!!

elizabeth said...

What an adorable project. I love the placement of the brads on the onesie.

wendy said...

what a terrific idea...really sweet banner!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute, love this new onsie die

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE that banner!! All the little details are AMAZING!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Stephanie said...

Fabulous idea! Love that banner!

Rosemary said...

oh my gosh!! that banner is just way too cute!!

CardsbyJo said...

WOW, love the banner! So creative and the die would make it so easy.

Crafty Math Chick said...

O-M-G!!! That banner is FAB Sankari! :-O

Unknown said...

What a great way to use the onesie. Your garland is super cool! You can create a whole party package with this item! ;o)

Jill Norwood said...

Sankari this is adorable! Love the new onesie die! Fab!!!

Linda Suarez said...

Wow! This is the most darling banner that I have ever seen! You did an amazing job!!

Geraldine said...

Beautiful, love the banner

Jodi Collins said...

How absolutely FANTASTIC Sankari! LOVE how you created a banner of onesies!!! FABULOUS!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how cute! What an adorable idea!

Anthonette said...

Hi Sankari,

Oh my...cute banner! What a great die.

Hope you are doing well, my friend.