Friday, September 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions September Spotlights: Big Bold Birthday Table decorations!

Hi Everyone,

Did you see the amazing release yesterday from Taylored Expressions September Release along with TE's 5birthday celebration?!! WOWOW!!! Today we are going to continue the party theme and with more party games - today's game is: Guess the Number and that readers can get all the info for playing along and winning prizes on Taylor’s Blog!

For my project today, I created little table decorations for someone's birthday using the Big Bold Birthday stamp set. I cut out the awesome sentiments from this stamp set and cut it out with a circle nestie and then layered it with the Bloomin' Stacklets Label 1
which creates such a cool sweet flower when stacked all together! Here is my finished project - I love these fun birthday table decorations :)
I added some flowers behind each floral stacklet and a little bit of ribbon around the glass jar. Here is a picture of each one - the jar below's sentiment is: "May your day be filled with love & laughter"


I love the sentiment of the jar below: "It's your birthday, Eat Cake!" ... Ummmm YES!!!! I colored in the eat cake sentiment with some copics and kept the same layout for the rest of the decorations:
  

For this jar, I mixed in the sentiment from the From Me to You stamp set - and added a little bling in the middle:

Here is another one of the jar - with more of a downward angle so you can also see the candle in the jar:
And here is another peek of all the jars and candles ready to be displayed together for a fun birthday dinner!

I can't wait to see what all the designers have created!! Please hop around with me and check them out!

Carole Burrage
Charmaine Ikach
Heather Jensen
Jen Shults
Joan Ervin
Kerri Michaud
Sankari Wegman
Shannon White
Shelly Mercado
Stephanie Kraft
Tammie Edgerton
Taylor VanBruggen
Wanda Guess

Also, there is a FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE - Your order of $50 or more (before tax and shipping) qualifies you to receive the petite stamp set and die combo From Me to You (a $17 value).  This offer is good through September 15th or while supplies last.  One free set per customer. Say What?!!! That is awesome!!! Have fun shopping!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,

Sankari :)


2 comments:

Cynthia Clark said...

I LOVE!! I thought those were real flowers. Super cute project.

Renee said...

Darling!