Friday, January 30, 2015

Love Tree with Key To My Heart Banner!

Hi Everyone!

Today I made a fun card using just dies!!! I LOVE that! All the elements on this card are created by using dies - the clouds, the hill, the tree, sentiment, and key/lock banner are all created using dies :) This was such a fun card to create! 

I started by creating the background using the Cloud Border die and then added the rolling hill using the Rolling Hills die. I die cut the Love Tree with the Chocolate Truffle cardstock from TE and the hearts and sentiment from the Double the Fun paper pack (6x6) from TE. And then I thought it would be fun to create this fun banner using the Key to My Heart die set (keys and locks) with different colored cardstock and then hang it with some twine from the top:

Here is a close up of my Key and Lock Banner using the dies from the Key To My Heart die set from TE - this is such a fun way to create a banner by stringing these dies together! Love the fun festive look it creates :)
Card Ingredients:
Taylored DiesLove Tree , Cloud Border dieRolling Hills DieKey to My Heart die set
PapersDouble the Fun paper pack (6x6) from TE
Cardstock from TE: Chocolate Truffle, Lollipop, Strawberry Milkshake, Sugar Cube and Peapod
Accessories: Twine, Best Glue Ever, dimensionals and foam


Loved making this card!! Hope that your friday is going great and that you have a chance to stop and smell the roses and enjoy time with loved ones!! 

Much love! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sankari :)


2 comments:

chlimaiden said...

This is one of the cutest cards I have EVER seen! I might steal your idea-except I don't have any key die :( I might have to improvise!

chlimaiden said...

This is one of the cutest cards I have EVER seen! I might have to steal your idea-except I don't have any of the dies. I do have a tree stamp with hearts from Fun Stampers Journey :) LOVE, love, LOVE!!!