Saturday, January 31, 2015

Thanks! TE Pinterest CASE

Hi Everyone!!

I have a fun set of cards that I created inspired by the Taylored Expressions Pinterest albums. This is such a great place to browse thru when you are starting to make a card and are needing inspiration. I love looking at everyone's creations and wish that I could just spend hours in my craft area just endlessly crafting (with chocolate within reach of course) and not have to mind the cooking and cleaning and all other manners of household upkeep! 


As I was perusing the gallery, I found this awesome card made by Regina that I just loved for its CAS awesomeness!! Love the concept of white on white with some pop of colors and so I decided to CASE it and used the die "thanks" that you receive with your order from TE and did the same kind of look in two different ways :

The first one was using the word thanks and repeating it white on white with the last one being colored in with copics :



Here is a closeup - I added some liquid pearls to the edges. To make it pop out more, I glued two of the die cut words together so that there was more of pop:


I also thought it might be fun to create a different kind of card and still do the repeating thanks but this time using the word "colors" as my inspiration and die cut the word thanks with all the different TE cardstock colors:


Card Ingredients:
TE Cardstock: Cherry Pop, Pumpkin, Lemon Meringue, Peapod, Salt Water Taffy, Jelly Donut and Sugar Cube
Taylored Dies: "Thanks"die from TE 
Accessories: corner chomper, red satin ribbon, gold grosgrain ribbon, liquid pearls, copics, Best Glue Ever and foam dimensionals

If you ever need any inspiration - definitely check out all the awesome pins in the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Gallery - I got sucked in was surfing there for 4 hours!! Loved it!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Sankari :)



No comments: