Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Taylored Expressions - Pinterest Inspiration: Get Well Soon!

Hi Everyone!

One place that is always great to get inspiration is the Taylored Expressions Pinterest albums. This is such a great place to browse thru when you are starting to make a card and are needing inspiration. I like to make some tea and get comfy on the couch and browse thru pinterest - makes it such a cozy indulgent way to spend some quality "me" time :) And its so easy to get lost in all the beautiful cards and projects there!!

As I was perusing the gallery, I found this awesome card made the talented Tammie Edgerton!! I love how sweet and simple this layout is and all that white space and pops of color! So I used the same layout and instead of white space - I used some "black space" - and literally went with the space theme using the fun and fabulous Far Out stamp set. I love the beautiful use of paper flags hanging from the card on one side - so I did the same with some stashes of paper that was still on my desk :) and used some stickles for the stars:



Here is another angle of the card - I embossed the star ship and sentiment with Versamark and white embossing powder - I just absolutely LOVE how this turned out:



Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Far Out stamp set from TE
Inks: VersaMark and White Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
Papers: Toffee (TE), Sugar Cube (TE), Pumpkin (TE), Oreo (TE)
Accessories: silver stickles, foam tape, heart punch, glue dots

I loved making this pinterest CASE of Tammie's card!And if you ever need an inspiration on where to start in making card - have fun checking out the Taylored Expressions Pinterest Page

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: