Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to make a CAS inspired thank you card for a dear friend who has gone above and beyond to help me thru a difficult time. I used only dies to create this card - no stamping! I used the Tall and Skinny Alpha dies from Taylored Expressions to create this card and added some die cut flowers using the Petal Pop Ups 2 dies from TE:

Here is a close up of the letters - I added some glitter to alternating letters for just a bit of sparkle and fun :) I also added some leaves with the Mini Leaves dies for a bit of accent:



Card Ingredients:
Papers: Sugar Cube (TE), Toffee (TE), Basil Pesto (TE) and rose from supply
Taylored Dies: Tall and Skinny Alpha dies, Petal Pop ups 2 dies and  Mini Leaves dies (TE)
Accessories: stickles, best glue ever, foam dimensional tape, brads, corner chomper, EK success border punch and glue dots.

Loved creating a fun and simple thank you card using just dies (look Ma, no stamps!)!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: