Monday, June 1, 2015

Taylored Expressions June 2015 Release - Under the Sea and Rainbow Scallop Cutting Plate

Hi Everyone!!

Happy first day of June! Can you all believe that it is definitely half-way thru the year?! This year is flying by so fast and I am just trying to keep up! Today starts the first day of release day sneak peeks from the June Taylored Expressions Release and it is truly beautiful all the stamps and dies that will be released this Thursday!

To start out - the previously released stamp set called Under the Sea now has dies that coordinate with it so that cutting out your favorite under the water sea buddy is easier! I created this card using the new to be released Build A Scene - Rolling Waves and the Rainbow Scallop Border die - I love how this card turned out - so much fun to make:

Here is a close up of the card - I love these animals that I colored and cut out using the Under the Sea dies - I added some Summer Nights Sequins here and there for some wave sparkles:


Here is the inside of the card - I love this pun-ny sentiment - I added another Rainbow Scallop Wave border with a little fishy on the bottom :


I love this new Rainbow Scallop Border and there is also a Rainbow Scallop Cutting Plate!! I love this new cutting plate - it has such an elegant feel to it - I created a little Love card using this cutting plate that I layered up with two different shades of pink with some white for contrast - and I love this new color of gray: Earl Grey as a combo with all of these pinks. 

This was such a fun card to make - only made with dies - no stamps - and I absolutely love how it turned out!!


I loved making this card with these new dies and cutting plates - so much fun!!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways!  Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

hugs,
Sankari :)


5 comments:

Susan said...

I feel like I'm swimming with your sea creatures ~ and it's such fun! Terrific cards!

Kendra said...

Oh MY WORD! Your cards are awesome!!! Triple layer on the cutting plate! Brilliant!

irisesther54 said...

These cards are great. Love the under the sea scene. The color combo on the love card is beautiful.

Carol said...

The sea creatures card is so cute, then the second card - so stylish! Love them both!

Rebecca INKorporated said...

I would never have thought to use the scallop die with the waves! Love it!!