Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Taylored Expressions June 2015 Sneak Peeks: Peek-a-boo Circles and Summer Sunnies dies

Hi Everyone,

Its the third day of the June Release sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions! There is a die called the Peek-a-boo die that is being released that automatically cuts out three circles automatically with a stitched border around them! I used the soon to be released Bloomers 1 die set which easily creates these beautiful flowers that can be layered on top of each other to create flowers with dimension and different DP combinations:


I used the Rainbow Brights paper pack  from TE for the papers in this card and mixed it with some Earl Grey card stock. I used the sentiment from the Berry Special  stamp set and added some enamel dots and a strip of the Party Banner border die for some fun and festive feel!! 


Card Ingredients:Stamps: Berry Special (TE)
Cardstock: Earl Grey (TE), Sugar Cube (TE), Rainbow Brights paper pack (TE)
Taylored dies: Peekaboo Circle dies, Bloomers 1 dies and Party Banner border die
Inks: Rose Bud from Memento Inks
Accessoreis: foam dimensional tape, Best Glue Ever, corner chopper, twine, stickles and enamel dots 


For my second card - I created a this using the new Summer Sunnies dies - so much fun to have shade dies!! I made a happy birthday card for the son of a friend who is a teenager and is super cool - so I hope he likes this ! :)


here is a closer up pic of the shades that I then popped up with some foam dimensional:


I loved making this card with these new dies and cutting plates - so much fun!!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways!  Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
hugs, 
Sankari :)



7 comments:

irisesther54 said...

Great cards. Love all the colors. I'm loving the Bloomers dies.

Susan said...

Wonderful color!

Carol said...

Great cards again, particularly love the first. The grey really makes the oranges and pinks pop - and they are a great combo themselves :)

GinaF said...

Love these both, but especially the sneak peek! So bright and vibrant!

Sheryl said...

great summer-y color combinations...feels like beach weather!

Beth Norman said...

Cute cards. I love the top one. It really does pop out nicely. And of course I love the bright colours you used on both cards.

Christine Kiehl said...

Great cards and stamps/dies just keep coming! Blow me away!