Wednesday, July 29, 2015

MFT Guest Design: Piece of Cake

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to be guest designing for MFT stamps this month! Their stamps and dies for this release are so super cute!! For today's card, I created this yummy piece of birthday cake using the delicious and super witty stamp set called: Piece of Cake from MFT stamps:



I wanted to give the inner cake a softer look, so I used my color pencils and then added some frosting to the top with some glaze. I LOVE this sentiment!!! HAHAHA!!!! I was laughing when I first read this - I know exactly the friend that I want to send this card to because she would TOTALLY love this hilarious sentiment!!!

And you have to check out the Piece of Cake stamp set to see all the hilarious and witty sentiments!! They are so perfect and hilarious and awesome!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope someone hands you a delicious piece of yummy cake!!!

Hugs,
Sankari :)




No comments: