Thursday, July 30, 2015

MFT Stamp Guest Designer: Shine ON!

Hi Everyone!!
I am so excited to be guest designing for MFT stamps this month! Their stamps and dies for this release are so super cute!!! For today's card, I created a little scene using the MSTN Things With Wings stamp set and coordinating Die-namics Things With Wings dies :

I love this awesome tree and the leaf bunches could be both clouds or trees I think - I went with tree leaves for this card and added some fun by paper piecing it with some patterned paper :) I sponged the clouds here and there and added a little bit of dots over the grass and in the sky for some enamel dots fun.

I love love love love love this sentiment: "Shine On" - it is something that is so lovely to say to someone - whether they just aced something or need a little bit of encouragement! I wish I had a huge poster on my wall that had this sentiment on it - to remind me every morning!!

Hope you all Shine On and are the awesome people that you are!!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

No comments: