Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Day 3 Taylored Expressions Feb 2016 : Door To Door - Spring Decor dies and Butterfly Swirls EF


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the third day of sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions!!! Today, I am super excited to peek some cards that I absolutely loved making with the new stamps and dies that will be released tomorrow!

For my first card, I created this card without any stamps - just all dies using the wonderful series of Door To Door dies - the newest of which are the Door To Door - Spring Decor! I added the flowers and bushes/plant holders, bow and sweet little bunny from the Door to Door - 
Spring Decor dies... this made me so happy to create this card with all of these lovely spring items (esp - with the freezing outside weather!) !! I created the "house" with the Brick Embossing Folder, to which I inked some white chalk ink:



Here is a closer peek: I added some little pennants from the Skinny Mini Party Borders - for a festive look and then colored in the flowers with copics and then added some stickles to the center and to the bows:

Card Ingredients:
Taylored Dies: Door To Door Spring Décor, Door to Door dies, Door to Door Décor, Brick Embossing Folder, Build A Scene - Rolling Hills and Skinny Mini Party Borders
Inks: Distress Ink – Broken China, Bamboo Leaves and copics
Premium Cardstock: Snow White, Salt Water Taffy, Champagne, Oreo, Granny Smith, Truffle, Toffee
Accessories: White Sharpie pen, Best Glue Ever, Foam Dimensional Tape, Bling, Stickles


For my second card, I created this card with the Butterfly Swirls Embossing Folder with the Light of the World stamp set: The stained glass stamp set was such a joy to color and then to create with a glaze - and I LOVE this sentiment: "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." It is such an inspiration:


Here is a closer peek at this card - I used the Metallic Neutrals cardstock and embossed it with Butterfly Swirls Embossing Folder: I love the look of the metal and the glass together:

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Light of the World stamp set, 
Taylored Dies: Label Stacklets 5
Inks: Memento Lilac Posies, Tuxedo Black and Copics
Premium Cardstock: Poppy Seed, Plum Punch, Snow White
Accessories: Pico Inkessentials - Shimmer, Best Glue Ever, Foam Dimensional Tape, Prima flower

I have totally loved making these projects today:Please make sure to stop by the TE blog today for more info and to hop over to everyone's blog today to check out their works of art!


Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Hugs,
Sankari :)
 




No comments: