Its Release Day at Taylored Expressions today! Woohooo!! And for the release day festivities I made a cardset using the brand new awesome Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate from Taylored Expressions! I can't resist anything that has sunshine in it - as soon as I see anything sunshiney - it just makes my heart happy! And this plate can be used in so many ways and its a super easy way of creating multiple cards! Using the sentiments from the Rose Bouquet stamp set, here is a set of 4 cards that I came up using this Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate:
It was so much fun to make this card set - for the center of the cards, I tried to create a little sun using the Pinking Shears die and then cut circles out with my circle punches - here is another view:
And an aerial view of the cards - I really had fun adding some bling to the cards - on some of the cards I added bling around the center in a circle and for others, I just randomly added bling around the rays - Love the different blingy looks!
Card Ingredients Card Set
Stamps: Rose Bouquet stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Paper: May Key Ingredients Kit 2013 using the Echo Park Sweet Girl DP and Blue and Gold card stock from Bazzill
Inks: Memento Love Letter
Accessories: Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate, Pinking Shears die ,Bling, Best Glue Ever,
I thought I would write down the directions on how easy it is to create two cards really quickly!
- Take the Ray of Sunshine Cutting Plate and run it through your die cut machine with one sheet of DP and one sheet of cardstock
- Use the same color cardstock to create the rays for the border or you can use a different color cardstock to create more of a standout look
- Arrange the DP in both cards - it will automatically alternate the design and then in the remaining gaps, you can arrange the solid cardstock in between the DP
- Add a strip of ribbon across the center of the card (can also add a ribbon tab at the top of the card - or on the side of the card)
- Create a centerpiece for the card using the Pinking Shears die and then layering it up with some circle punches and can add a sentiment to the center
- Decorate with some bling in a random pattern or around the center circle
I love these fun cards and also added a little sponging to each layer before adhering them to the ray. Here is a look at each of the cards in this set - love these sentiments from the Rose Bouquet set:
I loved making this card set - and I can't wait to make more! There are so many possibilities and ways to create fun cards with this awesome cutting plate!!! I can't wait to see what everyone has created today! Please hop and check them out with me and
Wanda GuessThanks so much for stopping by today! Please hop by tomorrow for a fun spotlight blog hop!