Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Taylored Expressions January Sneak Peeks: 3x4 Pockets & Pages – Part of My Heart die

Hi Everyone,

Welcoem to the second day of sneak peeks for the January Release of Taylored Expressions - woohoo!! Today, I am sneaking a 12x12 scrapbook page that I did with some of the Pockets & Pages dies that makes scrapbooking and Project Life-ing so fun and easy!! I created this page and found it to be so helpful to have some new Pocket and Pages dies to play around with! In making this page, I printed out some family snuggle pictures that I just loved from thsi past winter - as well as one from last winter when the kids seemed so young - how is it this possible that they got so big so quick (how how it got so cold this year vs. last year!)


One of the new dies that I used were the Valentine's Day Treat Toppers  and adhered then vertically with a little note of DH's fave memory of the kids. In this quote bubble (from the Pockets & Pages - 3/4 bubble out) I wrote a little memory or something that made people smile :)

Here is another picture where I used the new January Script die to cut out the words "winter" and "snow" onto gray paper and then adhered it to some vellum. The larger and small elements were cut out using the  Pockets and Pages Essentials 4x6 die and the Pockets and Pages Essentials 3x4 die.


Here is a closer peek at the new to be released die called: Pockets and Pages: Part of My Heart die - perfect to cut out pictures, or a solid heart or DP colored heart - I thought it would be fun to use it to journal for my scrapbook page:



Scrapbook Page Ingredients:
Taylored Dies: Pockets and Pages- Part of My Heart die, P & P January Script, Valentine Treat Toppers die, 3x4 P & P Bubble Out, Pockets and Pages Essentials 3x4, Pockets and Pages Essentials 4x6 die
Papers: Simple Stories: Snap Chat DP and Bazzill cardstock and vellum
Accessories: Heart punch, corner rounder


I am so loving all the Pockets and Pages dies - it really makes it fun and easy to scrapbook all the little moments that pass to quickly. I can't wait to check out the lovely creations from the rest of the DT on all the different projects and sets that are available this month from TE:


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Please stop by tomorrow for more fun projects!!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)