Monday, September 1, 2014

September Birthday Week - Day 1: Have a Far Out Birthday!!

Hi Everyone!

Happy September 1st!!! I LOVE September - mainly because my birthday is in two days!! And I love to make cards - so I thought for this first week in September that I would make birthday cards everyday! Woohoo!!!

Today, I am using this super fun set called Far Out from Taylored Expressions to create this birthday card:


I love these fun robots - aren't they super cute?! I used the Robot dies to cut them out and then colored them with copics and popped them together to create a little birthday grouping in the front. Using the Sprockets Border die, I created a little border on the bottom with some brads in the center and then cut out the two extra sprockets from this and put them here and there on the card. Here is a closer peek:



Card Ingredients:
Stamp Set: Far Out (Taylored Expressions)
Inks: Memento Rose Red and Copic Markers
Papers: Choice Snow White and Carte Bella (Boy Oh Boy)
Taylored Dies: Sprockets Border and Robots dies
Accessories: Sprockets Border die, white gel pen, foam tape (TE), corner rounder, brads and Best Glue Ever

I always feel after I make a card, why didn't I make 5 more of the same card so that I can build up my birthday stash? One rainy day I would love to do just that!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hop on by tomorrow if you get a chance for another birthday card :)


Happy September!

Ciao for now,
Sankari :)




No comments: