Thursday, September 4, 2014

September Birthday Week: Day 4: Cupcakes and Trucks!


Hi Everyone!

I love love September! Yesterday I had a fantastic birthday and am still on a bday high! This week, I am extending my birthday to a birthweek and am showing  birthday card or project everyday! Today is Day 4 of birthday card making and for today, I am showing a card I made using the Big Delivery stamp set that comes with a coordinating die to cut the truck out, as well as different items that you can put into the back of the truck like sunshine and cupcakes and hearts. I had to choose the cupcake for the birthday week project!
 
 
There are other things that you can fill in this truck from the Bushels & A Peck stamp set, the Basket Full stamp set, and the Loads of fun stamp set! So much variety!!! I created a little banner and added some grass and sky and then popped up the truck and cupcake onto the scene  - here is closer peek at the detail:


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Big Delivery stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Papers: Choice Snow White card stock from TE, Choice Black cardstock, Bazzill card stock green, yellow, orange
Accessories: Party Banner Border die, Cloud Border Die, Grass Border die, Stickles, dimensional foam

It's so much fun to create cards with this stamp set! If you have made a card with this set, please post a link so I can check it out! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today - please hop on tomorrow for some sugary sweet tag treats!! ;) 

Ciao for now!
Sankari :)


No comments: