Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday - Everyday Display Board

Good Morning Everyone, 

We are off on our big road trip to Baltimore (17 hour road trip!) But before we go - I wanted to post a little something I made for one of our dearest friend's son. I can't believe he is going to be 11!!!  I remember that when I was 11 was the first time I got glasses. And I never wore them - I didn't mind them - I just never really wore them.... I guess things haven't changed much :) But I have gotten better at wearing them - partly because everytime I drive at night, I think that the mailboxes are deer (as those of you who know where we live - know that there are a lot of deer around). So anyhow, I digress - back to the project at hand :)

This is an Everyday Display Board from Creative Memories. Its a magnetic board that can be either hung or displayed and can be changed for any occasion (Mother's Day, Birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, etc.) I love making a quick scrap layout. And the best part is that after your done - you can keep it safe in your album. 

 
Hope that all of you are well and are enjoying a great Friday. 
It loos like there is some rain here - hopefully it will clear up soon.

Well, we are off on our adventurous road trip - we plan to reach there around Sat. evening. 
Will post more after our trip. 

Wishing you all lots of sunshine and starshine,
Sankari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sankari,
I miss you already! Awesome cards and blog! Just LOVE this display board for Davin. Would love to see it close up. Have a safe trip and let us know how it's going.
All Love and Good Wishes,
Linda

Maria said...

Wow, Sankari! Such a cute display board!! How nice of you to make such a lovely creation for your friend. I'm sure your friend and her son will cherish it.

Hope you have a safe trip to Baltimore! Wow, 17 hours! I'm not sure I could handle it. Take care while on your way!!

Maria