Monday, June 28, 2010

Friends are Flowers in the Garden of Life

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Monday! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! When I sat down at my craft table, I saw everything laying out from the card that I created yesterday (papers, stamps, ribbon oh my!) and I had so much fun creating the black and white card BoBunny inspired card using the Joyful Hearts Borders & Centers from JustRite Stampers that I thought it would be fun to create another similar card using the same color/stamp scheme (see it pays not to clean up your craft desk!!! lol!)

This time, I stamped the oval border separately and cut it out by hand and popped it up on tiny dimensionals - to create a popped up framed look which I then placed onto the stamped sentiment: "Friends are flowers in the garden of life" :

I added a little flower that I cut out from the Bo Bunny papers, next to the sentiment for a little embellishment and added a little red border accent with a little red ribboned accent. I tried to use another accent color on this card, but the red kept calling my name :))) I love it when craft supplies call my name!!! Lol!! This stamp set has become one of my new favorite ones! Its just filled with such great borders and sentiments - you can check out all the different gorgeous sentiments/borders over here!

Well, I am off to get Monday started right - with a little cup of energy!
Hope your monday and week are off to a great start!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Gorgeous Sankari! I just love those colors together!