June Release At a Glance
- We have sneak peeks to share Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Friday, June 3rd at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the OvenDepartment in the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets on Thursday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
- Special Early Bird Offer on Release Day for the first 15 orders over $100. It's TOTALLY SWEET!
- Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaway: Each day one lucky blog commenter will be chosen by random draw to win a $10 TE Gift Certificate. Winners will be chosen from a different Baker's Dozen blog each day and all will be announced on Taylor's blog on Release Day! Be sure to hop around to see all the sneak peeks and leave comments on each and every blog for more chances to win. Limit one comment per blog per day, please. Comments close Thursday 6/2 at 7pm for the drawings.
Good Morning Everyone,
Welcome to Day 2 of sneak peeks at Taylored Expressions where today is all about weddings! The Baker's Dozen will be sneaking peeks from 4 stamps today:
- Wedding Day (a full sized stamp set with 16 images of Cuppie designed by Jessie Olson)
- You're Engaged A la Carte - this is a single image illustrated by Nancy McKinney and is absolutely perfect for congratulating a friend on her upcoming nuptials or for creating a scrapbook page or keepsake (love the way the ring is part of sentiment!)
- and 4. two adorable new Moka's that are part of the Moka Collection at Taylored Expressions: the gorgeous bride: Moka Charlotte and the handsome groom Moka Jack! All of these stamps are perfect for celebrating weddings, engagements, bridal showers, anniversaries and all things lovie! :)
For my first card - I created a little chapel scene with the Wedding Day stamp set: I adore adore Cuppie - and these sweet wedding scenes in the Wedding Day stamp set will just make you smile! I am SOOO excited about these stamp sets because I have so many of my friends who are getting married this month and next month (one wedding last month, one on Thursday, on one Friday, one of Saturday, one on June 10th and another on June 19th and another on July 9th!) Phew! Talk about going to the Chapel of LOVE! For this card, I picked a lavender theme for one of my friends whose colors for her wedding are cream and lavender - I choose the image of the sweet little chapel and gave it some dimesnions by layering it up a bit. I adore the sentiment: Happily Ever After - so very fairytale sweet!Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Wedding Day from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Grape Jelly and Ranger Glass
Paper: Bazzil lavender paper, Jillibeans and Snowwhite Choice Cardstock
Accessories: Prima Fairytale Roses, fancy tags spellbinders, liquid pearls, corner heart punch from Martha Stewart, heart punch border trim from Martha Stewart, ribbon from stash.
I love these Prima Fairytale Roses - such a great little trim for a wedding card - as is the Mini Rose White trim that I used on the next card. I love these fairytale roses!
Speaking of Fairytale - I couldn't wait to use Moka Charlotte in my card today! For my second card, I created a little wedding scene with her and the handsome groom Moka Jack :) I adore sweet Moka Charlotte- she is simply so gorgeous in her wedding gown and kept the lavender and cream theme to create a little something for the happy couple :) My friends who are getting married on Saturday (who have the lavender/cream theme) are so cute together - she has blonde hair and he has black hair - and so I colored them the same way :)
I stamped Moka Charlotte a couple of times - one on vellum for the veil, one of a shimmery silver and white DP for her wedding gown and a once or twice more for the rest of her and her bouquet. Here is a little peek at Charlotte - and all the different parts that I cut out and colored separately and then put together again (there is a little bit of sparkle in her veil - I added some spica glitter to the vellum (and her shoes too!):
And then I put all the different pieces of her together onto another stamped Moka Charlotte that I cut out. I had to color coordinate Moka Jack and colored his vest and shoes lavender and gave him black hair just like the my friend's fiance and colored the bride blonde just like my friend! I can't WAIT to give this to my friends on Saturday!!!
Stamps: Moka Charlotte and Moka Jack from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Lulul Lavender, Grape Jelly, Plum
Paper: Bazzil lavender paper, SEI white on silver paper and Snowwhite Choice Cardstock
Accessories: Mini Rose White trim, oval nestabilities, chunky glitter, liquid pearls, dimensionals, copics, vellum, ribbon from stash
Please check out all the wonderful creations by the Design Team that will have you singing the song: "Going to the Chapel and we're... going to get married..." (its been in my head all day!)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!