Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Taylored Expressions October Sneak Peek Day 1




Hi Everyone!!
It's sneak peek time over at Taylored Expressions and we are featuring such a huge release of brand new stamp sets, dies and project pantries!! There are so many new sets that will get your holiday stamping started and so many amazing dies too!! Today through friday we are having sneak peeks and inspiration hops featuring all of the new products all of which will be available for purchase on Thursday, October 4th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store

My first project features the new stamp set Rejoice from the Lasting Impressions line from Taylored Expressions, which is a full set of 13 sentiments. This set is perfect for creating mass produced Christmas cards and works perfectly with all the dies and cutting plates introduced. 
I paired up my beautiful sentiment: "Wishing you peace & joy this holiday season" with the new Make a Snowflake die (6 snowflake dies included) and Snowflake border die. I wanted to keep the layout very simple and I love the look of cream and white mixed together. I started off with the Choice Buttercream card stock as my base and then cut the snowflakes from the Choice Snow White card stock

I added the snowflake along one side of the card and then on the other added some white ribbon I had from a few years ago (I found all kinds of stuff from I cleaned my room! LOL!) and added a single snowflake under the bow. I stamped the sentiment onto the Buttercream card stock and then die cut them out and after that popped them onto the card stock. I added a little glitter to the snowflakes and a little pearl to the center. It was fun to mass produced these cards - and really easy too!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Rejoice from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Bahama Blue (Memento)
Accessories: white ribbon, corner chomper, Snowflake Border die, Make a Snowflake dies, dimensionals, pearls

The second project that I made uses the Best Nests stamp set, illustrated by the super awesome Nancy McKinney- featuring the cutest little birdhouses from all the different seasons and holidays! They are so cute with a touch of whimsy sweetness!! I made this card using the picket fence around the bird house using the papers from the September Key Ingredients Kit (I love this kit!). I also used the newly releasing Quatrefoil Cutting plate - that creates this super cool background to the card. I started by placing different colored card stock and then added the Quatrefoil die on top of it - love the look it created. I stamped the image and then cut it out using the new Label Stacklet dies - Such a great design and then I paper pieced the birdhouse and colored in the rest with copics. 

 I love this set because its perfect for seasonal holiday cards -  or a just because card. I love this sentiment - I do feel grateful for all of my friends and family and its such a sweet sentiment to be able to send out to a dear friend!

And I can't wait to see all the projects that the Baker's Design Team has created with all of these amazing sets - join me and check them out here:

 Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.

And stop by tomorrow for more sneak peeks!!
Thanks for popping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

PS - Here is a picture of all the dies that I used for my projects today that will be released Thursday!!! 




15 comments:

Renee said...

I love the monochromatic theme...hope you don't judge me by my spelling....if I spelled it wrong...let's go with "all one color scheme" cards. ha

Carolyn King said...

Can it get any more elegant? LOVE that beautiful Christmas card! And your second card is adorable. love the bg colorblocking!

Lisadwb said...

LOVE the Christmas cards!

Melody said...

The snowflake card set is just stunning! I love the combination of whites and the touch of blue. Love how the Quatrefoil Cutting Plate looks and the three different colors.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Sankari! LOVE the set of white/cream cards - SO elegant! And the second one is SO sweet!

Rachel G said...

Your snowflake cards are BEAUTIFUL!~ LOVE LOVE LOVE!
The little bird house card is so cute! Love the colors!

Billie A said...

Your snowflake cards are so pretty. Love the look. The bird house card is darling. Love how you did the multi color background with the die overlay. Great look.

Wanda G (stampcat) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon White said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jodi Collins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regina Mangum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen Shults said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.