Friday, February 15, 2013

Our House :)

Hi Everyone,

I still can't believe that I was asked to join the Dirty Dozen way back last summer and now I can't believe that my time on the dirt pile has ended :( and I am a Dirty Girl Alumni  - everyone told me that it would go by fast - and it really really did!

Here is a card that I made last August but wasn't able to show till now using the Cozy Cottages stamp set from Taylored Expressions - one of my favorite stamp sets (okay, I admit - that pretty much allllll of Taylor's stamp sets are my favorites ;) LOL!!!) I wanted to keep the focus on the images and kept the card blank on the inside - so it can be used for different occasions.

Cozy Cottages stamp set and Love Grows here stamp set from Taylored Expressions.
Bazzil cardstock and MME

Memento Tuxedo Black and Ranger Stained Glass
Dimensionals, copics, liquid pearls, EK success scallops, Martha Stewart star, grass and scalloped circle punch, corner chomper, dimensionals and twine.

I stamped the little house and paper pieced the top and bottom and then cut out the windows and popped them out a bit so that the shutters can open and close :) I stamped the tree image on both sides and then colored in the leaves with copics and added a little grass on the bottom. For the banner, I cut out a scallop border with an edger punch and then cut bent the edges near the scallops into an arc shape to create a banner on either side of the house and then added some twine on either side with a little sun in the center (MS star punch).

If you have a chance - check out all the super cute house images in this stamp set - Cozy Cottages - seriously toooo cute!!! So many possibilities!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Ciao for now,

No comments: