Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Sneak Peek: Moka Meredith

Hi Everyone!!

Happy Wednesday - official hump day! So excited to keep showing peeks from the March release from Taylored Expressions!! WOOHOO!!! Today I am peeking the newest Moka on the blog: Moka Meredith! She is so cute isn't she with her sunglasses and her camera across her neck!! That's my kind of girl - I always have my camera - and now my kids do one of two things when I try to take pictures of them - 90% of the time they either run away as soon as the camera comes out or they groan loudly, do a couple of eye rolls and grudgingly pose for the camera (and quickly give me a smile - you have to snap it quickly because that smile comes and goes quick!!!). 


I love the sentiments in this Moka set - esp. the one: "Have Camera, Will Travel" !!! YES! That's me - I would love to travel around the world taking pictures of the travels! I would love to travel to all 7 continents  - so far I have been to 4 out of 7 - not sure I could ever really make it out to Antartica - but it could happen - will keep you posted :D


For my card today, I colored Moka Meredith with my copics and then cut her out and created a little beach scene for her to hang out on - I used the Wave Border die for the waves at the beach. I also added a little embellishment of a camera on the bottom right side from the Oh Snap stamp set (which will also be released tomorrow) :) I colored in the copics and then added a little glaze to the lens of the camera and also some glaze to her sunglasses. Also being released tomorrow is the Film Strip Border die that I cut out from the Simple Stories: Snap Life (6x6) papers and then layered over some vellum paper:





Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Moka Meredith and the Oh Snap! stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Inks: Memento Teal Zeal, Love Letter and Tuxedo Black and copics
AccessoriesWave Border dieFilm Strip border die and Oh Snap Camera dies from Taylored Expressions, dimensionals, circle punches, vellum, glaze, red and blue twine, heart punch, stickels and corner chomper.

The Simple Stories: Snap Life (6x6) is such a perfect paper pad for Moka Meredith and the Oh Snap stamp set - it already has little layouts and sentiments ready for all your photo sentiments - I cut out the "Oh Snap" voice bubble from the paper pad. This stamp set inspires me to travel around the world (if you could travel anywhere where would it be??) - but in the meantime hop along with me to checkout the newest creations from the Baker's Dozen DT using all the different stamps and dies that will be released tomorrow!!!! :

Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Please hop over tomorrow for some release day fun!!
Ciao for now!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

9 comments:

Shelly said...

Your beach scene is so fun! Love the colors and the banners on the edge are adorable!

Kerri said...

This is so fun, Sankari! I love the beach scene and the way you incorporated the film strip and camera! Awesome design as always:)

Petra Swart said...

Oh boy, I just love your fun card!! Such a lot of detail; really cute!! TFS.

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Sankari! Love the papers you paired her with and the sweet beach scene you created!

Davi said...

Totally delightful card!! Love the fun colors and layers ;)

Broni said...

This is just darling! I LOVE that you put her right on the beach!!!

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness this is just the CUTEST!!! So many Fun and Fabulous details Lady! Wowie!! Love the waves and fluffy clouds and the Fun polkadot film strip die cut and As always a Super inspirational Layout too! Just LOVE this Miss Sankari 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a darling card! I just love how crisp it is. . .the colors and coloring are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love!