Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thank ypui!

 Hi Everyone,

Hope your March has been a fun one! Here at our house - March has been flying by on super sonic speed! It might be a mix of cabin fever and spring fever and just plain old fevers that have made this a crazy month and any time I get a few moments to sneak to my craft corner I am so excited! 

I made a fun and quick Thank You card using the super sweet Posh Posies stamp set! I love this set - solid blocked stamps make card making so fast and quick and I had fun playing with my oval nesties - usually I don't really use them - I don't know why - but it was fun to bust them out for this card :) I loved the colors in the  Pebbles Seen & Noted paper pad and I used this for inspiration for the colors of the posies that I did by straight stamping them onto my color ink pads (Love Letter, Rose Red and Cantaloupe from Memento):


Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Posh Posies from Taylored Expressions
Paper: Pebbles Seen & Noted
Inks: Memento Love Letter, London Fog, Cantaloupe, Rose Red and Tuxedo Black
Accessories: EK success edger punch, corner chomper, pink bling, twine, dimensionals, oval nesties, sponger and dimensionals

I stamped my flowers and then cut them out and adhered them into my vase, The vase was created by a two tone stamping of gray and black together and then I tied a little bit of twine to the center. It was fun to just throw some bling around the card --- isn't it always fun to throw around a little bling ? :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you get some crafty time to yourself!
Ciao for now!
Sankari :)

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is gorgeous Sankari! I just adore the bright colors you used and the wonderful treatment on the jar. Fantastic card!!