Friday, March 8, 2013

Taylored Expressions March Spotlights: From My Window card set

Hi Everyone,

Did you see all the new products that arrived into the Taylored Expressions store yesterday?! There are so many new dies and stamps ready for your crafting pleasure! Today we are hopping around and showing some of our favorite sets from this release and I decided to make a card set using the Arched Window die with the From My Window stamp set. I love all the scenes in this stamp set and it was so much fun to color in the scenes and then layer the Arched Window die over it and then stacked it onto the  Banner Stacklets 2 from Taylored Expressions. Here are all the cards that I made in this set:



I love this gorgeous neighborhood scene - and then the top of the Banner Stacklets 2 added a little line of liquid pearls. I kept the layout the same and used papers from the gorgeous Pebbles Seen and Noted (6x6) paper pad:



Card Ingredients:
Inks: Memento Teal Zeal and Tuxedo Black and copics
Accessories: Arched Window die and Banner Stacklets 2 from Taylored Expressions, button, twine, dimensionals, liquid pearls and corner chomper

Here is another card using the lovely night scene - I added some yellow stickles to the moon and stars and a little gray button and some twine on the side. This card reminds me of the Disney song: "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are..." :)


Card Ingredients:
Inks: Memento Teal Zeal and Tuxedo Black and copics
Accessories: Arched Window die and Banner Stacklets 2 from Taylored Expressions, button, twine, dimensionals, liquid pearls and corner chomper

And one of my favorite scenes from this set is the lovely tree with the swing on it. I created a little fall scene and then added a little yellow stickles to the hill representing the rising sun - I love the papers that are in this Pebbles Seen and Noted (6x6) paper pad!


















Card Ingredients:
Inks: Memento Love Letter and Tuxedo Black and copics
Accessories: Arched Window die and Banner Stacklets 2 from Taylored Expressions, button, twine, dimensionals, liquid pearls and corner chomper

I can't wait to see all the gorgeous creations that this amazing DT has created - please hop along with me and check out these wonderful creations!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Ciao for now,
Sankari


8 comments:

Jami said...

This set is really really pretty! I love how you layered the cream window over the cream banner - that looks so awesome! I need to try that!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Sankari! Love the layered dies - they go together beautifully!

Natalie said...

Beautifully colored, love this collection. Fabulous cards!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Your creativity blows my mind Sankari! Anyone would be so happy to receive this beautiful note cards...they are pieces of art! Have a wonderful weekend!

Davi said...

Awesome set of cards!! I love the little scenes and the way you used them ;)

Broni said...

These are gorgeous, Sankari! I really love how you added the liquid pearls making a great architectural element even more interesting!

Shannon White said...

Wowie Miss Sankari! These are Awesome!! Love the white on white with the window frame and banner stacklets too!! LOVE your Fabulous coloring and Super layouts too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Simply gorgeous, Sankari! WOW! Unbelievable!