Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August Stamp of the Month from Taylored Expressions



Hi Everyone,

I love the Stamp of the Month addition to the Taylored Expressions store where every month there is a new stamp set and you can also get the Key Ingredients Kit that will coordinate with the kit or you can just get the kit - or you can get the Stamp of the Month just by itself! Soooo many different options!!!! Seems like a perfect way to create cards that are "taylor" made to perfection! Check out the Taylored Expressions Deluxe Subscription Kit here for more details. Today for the August Stamp of the Month from TE, I am showing it paired with the August Key Ingredients Kit:

I love this sweet sweet stamp set - I love this sweet image of the camper in this set - adorable. I knew I wanted to use this image but I also wanted to use the image of the cute tent in this image - what to do? which one to choose? So I used both on my card!! 
I created a little scene for my camper and tent and sponged a little scene with clouds and cut out the sentiment "The Great Outdoors" from the image in the paper pack from the KI kit and used it with the dies that also coordinate with this set - I loved making this card!
Stamp set: S'more Fun by Taylored Expressions
Paper: August Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions
Dies: S'more Fun coordinating die set, Build A Scene Sunshine, Cloud Border die
Ink: Tuxedo Black and LadyBug Red (Memento), Distress Broken Glass
Other: twine, circle punch, Foam and Best Glue Ever


And are you ready to see all the amazing samples created with this set - seriously - pure amazingness!!! Please hop over with me and check these amazing artists out!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful card, Sankari :D

Iris said...

Love all the layering.

Tracy said...

Sankari this is great! Love, love, love how you added all of the little "extra's" to make this card so special. :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Sankari. Love the secen, the banner... the clouds look great.