Sunday, September 7, 2014

September 2014 Birthday Week: Day 7 Happy Birthday!

Hi Everyone!

Today is the seventh day of blogging birthday cards to celebrate my birthday week this September! Woohoo! I hope you have enjoyed looking at them because I really enjoyed making them immensely! There is something so much fun to pull out some of your favorite stamp sets and make cards just for the pure joy and fun of crafting! 
For the last day of birthday week cards, I pulled out one of my favorite and fun stamp sets called: Adventure Land from Taylored Expressions for today's birthday card! This is one of my favorite stamp sets that I had a concept for and sent to Taylor who made it a reality! There is something so awesome about going to the fair or adventure park - memories of a lifetime! I colored the ferris wheel and then stamped it again and cut it out with both scissors and an x-acto knife for the little bits :) So much fun to make this card:

Here is a close up of the card - you can see where it was cut out - and then when you pop it up over the other stamped ferris wheel, it creates a lot more dimensiona and almost a feeling of some movement :) Love these fun colors and coloring out this image - love it!

Card Ingredients:

Stamp set: Adventure Land stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Papers: My Mindas Eyes and Kraft cardstock
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Ladybug Red and copic markers
Accessories: Cloud Border die, sponger, periwinkle linen ribbon, foam dimensionals, Best Glue Ever and Banner Parade die



Loved just loved doing this birthday week with birthday cards every day! Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
Stop over tomorrow for some release sneak peeks from Taylored Expressions (trust me you don't want to miss the new products!)
Ciao for now,
Sankari




No comments: