Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Birthday Week - Day 2: Happy Birthday Note!!

Hi Everyone!

Happy September 2nd!!! I LOVE September - mainly because my birthday is tomorrow :) !! And I love to make cards - so I thought for this first week in September that I would make birthday cards everyday! Woohoo!!!

Today, I created a quick birthday note using two dies and little cupcake!. The Bracket Notecard die is such a perfect die to make a mini note to stick into a giftbag or mail out to someone. I cut it out with some gray cardstock and then used papers from Simple Stories: Hello Baby DP. For the center of the card, I used the Birthday Treat Topper dies that cut out the happy birthday sentiment out and in then in the center, I stamped and cut out a cupcake from the It's In the Bag stamp set:  
 Here is a closer peek at the center of the notecard - love this awesome happy birthday sentiment and how it is die cut so easily to create a no-stamp sentiment!



Card Ingredients:
Stamp set: Cupcake from It's In the Bag stamp set from Taylored Expressions
Papers: Gray Cardstock, Hello Baby (Simple Stories)
Accessories: copic markers, circle punches, foam dimensionals, green ribbon, Best Glue Ever

Thank you so much for stopping over today! I am posting another fun birthday card tomorrow and for the rest of the week  - so hop on by if you have a chance :)
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,

Sankari :)



2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty!!!!

Jen Shults said...

Well this is too cute! And why didn't I think of this?? Next year we should do this birthday card challenge together, lol! LOVE it!