Friday, July 30, 2010

A JustRite Thank YOU!



Good Morning Everyone,

I am writing this before heading out to CHA and in the middle of packing and arranging things for the trip - I wanted to make a little Thank you card for one of my friends who is taking care of my wee ones while I am away (so grateful for good friends!). I didn't have a lot of time to sit down and craft - but wanted to make an elegant thank you card - and so I pulled out my JustRite Baroque Stamp sets (these sets are absolute MUST HAVES!!!) seriously! It comes with 6 frames in total - 3 smaller ones and 3 larger ones - and comes with 3 sentiments (which are all purpose sentiments (thank you, happy birthday, happy anniversary). I feel like this is my new go-to stamp set because it is sooo easy to create a quick card with this set.

I used the Clear Horizontal stamper, which has a see through grid to make placement of the stamp very accurate and precise. I stamped the framed images on some of the yummy Junebug papers and on some white cardstock - and then layered them and sponged the edges. I love all the frames in this stamp set - and the fact that you can mix the framed images with a different frame on the inside than the outside is sooo awesome - love the versatility!

I added a little flower and a bow on opposing sides and finished it with a little pompom ribbon and some dots on the edges. All in all this card took about 20 minutes to create - which I love! I can't wait to make more with the rest of the frames and sentiments :)) Check out all the different frames and sentiments in the Baroque Nest Frames stamp set as well as the Victorian Nested Frames, the Christmas Nested Frames and all of the sentiments that can be mixed in with all of the above frames!

This is such a cool set and I love that you can make a quick card with it! I am off to create a little thank you basket for my friend filled with little goodies for her family :) And a HUGE thank YOU! for stopping by today!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!
hugs,
Sankari :)



4 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

20 minutes!!! Seriously.. 20 minutes!!! That's it I'm coming over for QUICK card lessons!! Sankari.. this is amazing.. and really 20 Minutes!!! Girl... you're AMAZING!!!

Hope you're having fun.. CHA, CHA, CHA'ing!!

xx SJK

Ann said...

Oooh, gorgeous as always!

Meahni Pieterse said...

I agree on the 20 minutes! I sit for hours and it still doesn't look anything like this!
Oh and why only two comments, such a stunning card, where are all those commentors, lol.

thank you kid said...

that is a magnificent thank you card i really like the texture to it :)