Monday, September 10, 2012

TE September Key Ingredient Subscription: "You Are.."

Hi Everyone,

Every month Taylor creates a new and unique Key Ingredients kit where she hand selects different design paper, cardstock, coordinating ribbon and embellishments to all match and make it easy to create a card, altered project or scrapbook page. This month, I was excited to play along with the September Key Ingredient kit and let me just say - that I LOVE this kit - honest to goodness - it is SO sweet and the papers are so fun, bright, cheery and lovely! I especially love the dusky gray paper as a dark neutral and the striped ribbon - sooo sweet! The design paper is from the My Mind's Eye collection: Tangerine (6x6) pad and I love how some of the papers already have some design elements in it so its easy to make a card. One of the sheets of paper had a list of adjectives that I thought was so cute - so I cut them out and added the sentiment: "You Are" using my Taylored Expressions Tall and Skinny Alpha dies (set of 26)

Card ingredients:
Papers: My Mind's Eye: Sweetest Thing - Tangerine from the September KI kit from TE (includes Bazzill cardstock and Choice Cardstock)
Accessories:Tall & Skinny Alpha dies from Taylored Expressions, Buttons and ribbon and pearls from the September KI kit, Small Scallop die from Taylored Expressions, liquid glaze, liquid pearls and dimensionals.

I think one of my favorite pieces in this kit are these darling little wooden buttons - they are so vintage chic and add a really cool texture to the card! Underneath the "You Are", I added a little scallop border trim using the Small Scallop Border die from Taylored Expressions and then added just a few liquid pearls to it and some white pearls from the KI kit to the center of the buttons with twine.

Please check out the Taylor's Blog for all of the details on the KI kit this month and check out the September Key Ingredients Gallery for more ideas and projects created using this lovely kit from the design teams!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Big hugs,
Sankari :)

PS - Here is the TE Small Scalloped Die border and the Tall & SKinny Alpha dies that I used today:


2 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Sankari!

Radha said...

LOVE the die!!! Telling my DH!!! When is x-mas??? !!! SOON:))

Love the detail!