Friday, September 28, 2012

You're Amazing!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share one of the cards that I made using the September Key Ingredients Kit from Taylored Expressions. Every month Taylor creates a new and unique Key Ingredients kit where she hand selects different design paper, cardstock, coordinating ribbon and embellishments to all match and make it easy to create a card, altered project or scrapbook page. This month, I was excited to play along with the September Key Ingredient kit and I am simply loving it!! All the elements in this kit are so adorable - the papers and the ribbons are gorgeous and the card stock coordinates perfectly!! One of the papers from the My Mind's Eye collection: Tangerine (6x6) pad had this beautiful design and I added the sentiment "You're Amazing"

Card ingredients:
Stamps
: Make It Amazing from Taylored Expressions
Papers: My Mind's Eye: Sweetest Thing - Tangerine from the September KI kit from TE (includes Bazzill cardstock and Choice Cardstock)
Inks: Chalk Inks: Berrylicious
Accessories: Buttons and ribbon and pearls from the September KI kit, Small Scallop die from Taylored Expressions, liquid glaze and liquid pearls, corner chomper and dimensionals.

I love these wooden DP buttons - they add such great texture to the card - I strung them with some glittered thread and adhered them to a diagonal line of DP with a border of small scallops from the Small Scalloped Die from Taylored Expressions and then dotted them with some liquid pearls. 

Check out all the different subscription options to Taylor's monthly Key Ingredients kit - it truly makes card making fun and easy!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs,
Sankari :)

1 comment:

scrappymo! said...

Very nice! love those buttons.