Saturday, September 22, 2012

You Rawr the Best!

Hi Everyone,

One of my friends had a quick impromptu birthday party and I wanted to make something super quick to give to her - so I pulled out my super cute Party Monster's stamp set from Taylored Expressions to make a little gift set. I wrapped a little votive, and punched a heart from my scrap DP pile. and added a little ball of chocolate (yum!) to a cellophane bag. I love the sentiment: "You rawr the best" (awww!!) and I adore this little Party Monster:


Here is a closer picture of my little party monster - isn't he so cute! I love the pennants that he is holding and it was fun to color all them some fun colors and added a little ribbon to the grommet on the tag to the cellophane baggie:


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Choice Butter Cream card stock from Taylored Expressions and scrap DP for the votive and the punched heart
Inks: Memento Rich Coco, Tuxedo Black and copics
Accessories: Circle nestabilities, grommet, ribbons, cellophane baggie


I love love love these adorable monsters --- sooo CUTE! And the sentiments are just adorable! It was so much fun to give this to my friend - she loved it - and she loved this little monster too! Can't wait to make some fun favors for my son's birthday party!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Hope you are having a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Sankari :)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice, i love all the details :)