Monday, December 14, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Sketch #41 Happy Holidays!


Good Morning Everyone!

Its another Monday! How time flies! Today is my son's 5th birthday and he is enjoying all the singing, extra attention, cupcakes and hugs! I am just amazed how quickly time passes - speaking of which can you believe that Christamas is in 11 days!!! WHAT??!!! Where did the time go?

Well, here is a little sassy sketch from Laura over at 2 Sketches 4 You where the sponsor this week is Sassy Studio Designs. They have lovely digi stamps and its a cinch to print it out and color or color in photoshop! I loved playing along with this sketch and one of the the things that I love about the 2 sketches is the free interpretation of the sketches - so I decided to have a little fun and tilt things up a bit! :)


Card Ingredients:
Paper: Bo Bunny and Prism Cardstock
Stamps: Hanging the Wreath Image from Sassy Studio Collections
Accessories: threading punch from fiskars, snowflake punch from Martha, spellbinders, rhinestones, ribbon from stash, sakura glaze pens

I had so much fun playing along and I hope that you play along with this week's sketch! A huge thank you to Sassy Studio Designs!!! Check out the rest of the design team's sample for this week's sketch challenge and also check out all the lovely yumminess in store for the winner of card of the week all at 2 Sketches 4 You!!!!

Can't wait to see your lovely sassy creations!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Have a wonderful Monday!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this card! The colors are so Bold and Beautiful. I love all the added little stitching lines. Just Lovely, thanks for sharing.

cnelson said...

Such a fun card!! love what you did with the sketch!! Happy Birthday to your son!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Do you know that EVERYTHING you make just makes the world a little bit brighter? I am not kidding! Your blog is so very appropriately titled, my friend-everything just has that extra bit of sunshine. This card is GORGEOUS!!! Happy birthday to your wee one!

scubasubie said...

I love it. I like how the center is diagonal and the pretty colors.

Banu said...

WOW Beautiful. Loved it.